This Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte is the perfect fall drink. It's delicious and indulgent with the added benefits of quality ingredients. This latte is quick to make and has only about 165 calories. Which is a lot less calories than what you'd get at Starbucks. And it only contains just a few simple ingredients.
You likely have all the ingredients you need to make this latte and you can totally make a gajillion of these at such a low cost compared to coffee shops. It will only take you maybe 5 minutes.
Unsweetened/unflavored almond milk- or your favorite tasting plant-based milk.
Pumpkin puree- not pumpkin pie filling! You want to use 100% pumpkin puree.
Pure maple syrup- make sure to use one labeled 100% pure and not just your average flavored pancake syrup. Those typically contain added sugars and ingredients.
Also, you could serve this drink with cold coffee over ice to make it an iced pumpkin spice latte.
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don't use or trust. Thank you for your support.
The French Press I Use
✅How is it Healthy?
Almond milk- to name a few reasons, it's low in sugar and calories and it's a good source of calcium and vitamin E.
Pumpkin puree- it's rich in vitamins, including vitamin A and antioxidants.
Pure maple syrup- while it's still important to enjoy it in moderation, pure maple syrup raises blood sugar slower than regular sugar and also contains some vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Pumpkin spice- the spices used in pumpkin spice are said to be good for brain health, anti-inflammatory properties and a good source of antioxidants.
Pure vanilla extract- it's said that it could help reduce the need for added sugar, might benefit brain health, have anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant effects.
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup unsweetened/unflavored almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or to taste
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice see notes**
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup strong hot coffee
- In a small pot, warm up some almond milk and all ingredients except the coffee and vanilla.
- Whisk the ingredients together until well combined.
- Once the milk mixture is warm, turn off the heat and whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour over the coffee and stir as needed as contents may separate.
- If you like a milder pumpkin spice flavor, just start off with ¼ teaspoon and add more if desired.
*Note: Nutrition label is only an estimate. Amounts may vary.